This piece of Selenite has been carved in to a crescent moon shape reflecting the unique shimmery colours and representation of selenite’s connection with the moon.
Selenite is an excellent spiritual healing tool and assists in opening the higher chakras. Selenite is a soft mineral and should be kept in a dry dust free place.
- Gemstone Family – Gypsum
- Chakras – Third Eye (6th), Crown (7th), Etheric (8th-14th)
- Colour – Milky White / Translucent / Orange
- Found in – USA, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Greece, Japan, Australia, Argentina and Brazil
- Element – Associated with Wind
- Also known as – Selene, Satin Spar, Desert Rose
- Meaning – Named after the greek goddess of the Moon – Selene and means Moonstone (but has no relation to the moonstone crystal)
- Birthstone – Month Not a natural birthstone
- Zodiac Sign – Taurus
- Physical Healing Properties – Clears energy blockages, balances and stablises the body, aids and promotes healing, increases libido, protects during pregnancy, strengthens core
- Emotional Healing Properties – Reduces insecurity, increases desire, cleanses mind of negativity, helps with decision making, helps to move on with life
- Spiritual Properties – Cleanses the aura, activates upper chakra, increases spiritual attumenent, strengthens telepathic ability, increases intuition